Friday, February 25, 2011

Domo Arigato

On a much lighter note, I thought I needed to post this. Oliver got this card from his friend Teagan for his birthday. This is the only card he still has from his birthday. As you can tell, he loves this song, which makes me die laughing! I'm glad he enjoys 80s pop like his momma. If you know Oliver, you know he doesn't have much to say. (It is a real weak spot for me, so I really don't like to talk about it... Even if that is the first question out of my mom's mouth EVERY time I talk to her on the phone...) But, you will notice he does say, "Thank you" in his own way! Also, I couldn't stop recording, I apologize. Oh, and Ollie has no pants on because he was rolling around in the snow on the way into the house... Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! And that kid is expressive in his own way, for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete