Friday, April 24, 2009

We made it!

I have been asked if we are still alive. The answer is yes. We have been crazy busy getting the house settled in. I would make this longer, but my camera isn't letting me download pictures right now. Not sure what is up with that, but needless to say, it is making me annoyed. But yes, we are doing well. I can get to Target, the biggest grocery store I've ever been to, and numerous craft stores without my Garmin. Anyways, more about the move, Easter, and Ollie's first trip to the zoo when my camera starts cooperating!

1 comment:

  1. kim i hope you like your new house . it is raining at are house is it raining there? i have good newes i became a 220 club member i knew 220 words. today we are going to stay in becouse it is raining.good bye fram emma

    ReplyDelete