Friday, July 10, 2009

The breaking in of the kiddie pool

So, I've been DYING to get Oliver into water. Pool, lake, stream, puddle... I don't really care. I just want it hot enough to put him in a vessel of water. Today, it was warm enough by my new mommy internal thermometer. Here are some pictures of Oliver's first dip in his kiddie pool today. After about 2 minutes, his poor little teeth were chattering. I took him out. But, as soon as he was out, he proceeded to wiggle all over my lap to play in the water. Needless to say, I was soaking wet... He was having a great time, so I didn't care that we both looked like to soggy messes by the time we came in. Hope everyone has a phenomenal weekend!

.

Now what is this lady doing to me...

.






.

You have wronged me one too many times elephant!
.
This is pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment