Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Where the heck are we!?

Happy belated Memorial Day! Our weekend was pretty quiet. We had Bill's coworkers over for a bbq on Saturday. Sunday, Bill and I went to Blues, Brews, and BBQ at the fair grounds. I was excited to get a taste of "home" with brews involved. Brews in Wisconsin consititutes at least 50+ beers. Sadly, brews here in NY means 2... Labalt and Labalt Light. We aren't in Wisconsin anymore... *tear* Also, we tried to get coffee from the coffee shop near our house twice. Once, we were too early! You are a coffee shop, you should be open at like 6 am! Again, we aren't in Wisconsin anymore... :) Here are some pics of Ollie and my beautiful new ride. My face of determination is me thinking, "Don't dump this kid!" Although, I did teach him the "tuck and roll" technique before I jammed him in there!












.





.
This week, Ollie and I will be going to My Gym in hopes to find some friends for the both of us. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment