Thursday, May 28, 2009

Yo Gabba Gabba & our abused cat

So, I really should be showering right now, but instead, I will post some videos. Watching these makes me realize I sometimes treat Oliver like another pet. I really shouldn't be talking all high to him... But, it also makes me realize he really beats on Java. She finally walked away from him last night when he pulled her tail one too many times. It also doesn't help that he will stand and lean against the couch where she is, so she really doesn't have a chance to get away now.

If you have ever seen Yo Gabba Gabba, you know it is crazy. If you haven't seen it, you should check it out, because it is crazy. But, for some reason, Oliver LOVES it! Every time DJ Lance Rock comes on, he can't stop laughing. It is quite a treat. And, the only reason we started to watch it was because Auntie Missy gave Ollie a Brobee for Easter. Well, now I have it down to when it is on and he gets pretty excited to watch it. Yes, I'm terrible because I let my kid watch TV. Mom needs a break too!

My Gym was fun. Ollie was the youngest. He enjoyed doing a sommersault and going on the swings and jumper. He didn't enjoy a little guy named Gino stealing the toys he was playing with and trying to knock his nuk out of his mouth. I think we need to go back so Ollie will get a little more exposure to children.

Okay, on with the videos!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, number one, I can't believe how well Oliver sits up by himself! And number two I CAN'T believe Java lets him mull him/her like that!!! Keep the videos comin'!

    ReplyDelete