Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Movin' and Groovin' Time

It is scary to type this, but Oliver is now semi-mobile. For a guy that usually hates being on his stomach, he sure is on it more and more. I can't believe it! He is definitely a guy that knows what he wants. He ends up in these positions 9 times out of 10 because he needs to get a specific toy that is just out of reach. But, as you can also see, he still rolls out of it. His 97 percentile head comes in handy for something!









.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh, and I attached this photo with my commentary for your viewing pleasure.
.
Deep thoughts, by Oliver Schulz, "Yea, mom, I get it. The bib is cute, because it has sushi on it. Now get the camera out of my face and start shoveling the food in!"









.
Lastly, if you click on the new cute picture of Ollie in pjs to the left, it will hook you up to our shutterfly site. I wish I would have just done this site to begin with. It is my new way for the family to get all the obnoxious pictures of Oliver that I take. So, I may be switching. We will see. It depends on how easy it is to work with. I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment