Sunday, June 7, 2009

Third time is a charm and Watkins Glen









Oliver and I took another trip to the zoo. It is quickly becoming my, I mean Oliver's, favorite place here. This trip we got approached by a crazy-eyed goat. I, being the animal whisperer I am, called him over to have Oliver see him. Little did I know, he quickly climbed the fence and wanted some attention. I was aprehensive to pet him, since there are signs that state, "French fries and fingers, I can't tell the difference. Don't feed me." Well, I wasn't going to feed him, but I also didn't want to go home without a finger either. But, the penguins are still Oliver's favorite.












.

Well, to be more accurate, the people there are his top priority. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. He is going to be a people watcher like his mom, his auntie Missy, his Grandma Sherrie, and his GG with the cows.











.

We took a trip to Watkins Glen on Saturday. It is on the tip of the Seneca Finger Lake. It was about an hour and a half from Syracuse and it was amazing! It was worth the drive and the ridiculous amount of stairs. (Boy was I thankful that I brought tennis shoes and not just my flip flops!) I've included a few pictures, but I plan on putting all of them on our shutterfly site. It is just to awesomely beautiful for just 5 pics! On the way home, we stopped at two of the approximately 20 vineyards that were on our route. No, Ollie didn't stay in the car, he came with. He was picking up the ladies, as usual. Too bad I didn't get a picture of him sitting on the tasting bar... Next time!











.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And, I'm including this last picture, because he just has a cute outfit on today. Can it get any better than a huge eagle on a baby butt? I don't think so...

No comments:

Post a Comment