Saturday, June 27, 2009

The pictures are in!

Well, the highly anticipated pictures are in! All of them can be viewed by clicking onto the shutterfly site. This picture actually got chosen for a marketing campaign for Feather Baby. I don't know if it will be used for anything else. The photographer didn't really seem to know. He looks so sweet and innocent in the picture!


















In other Schulz news, Oliver thinks he needs to stand up against furniture... often... too often for me to feel comfortable! This kid is going to up and at 'em too soon. I also brought Oliver to the doctor earlier this week. He has been putting his ear on his shoulder a lot. I was talking to a fellow mommy, Heather, and she said her little man was doing the same thing and had an ear infection. I felt like a terrible mom and brought him in immediately. No ear ache... come to find out he was breaking his second tooth! The N.P. also told me that his top two teeth are, "Not far behind." Teething... a necessary evil! Oliver and I have a play date with his girlfriend Jordyn and her mom. We are going to the zoo on Monday. It should be fun! We are both excited about it.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think that Mr. Oliver could get ANY cuter!! What a sweetie!

    And I can't believe Flat Ann made it into the photo shoot! heheheheh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good Ollie! I'm so glad to hear you didn't have a nasty ear infection like me. I just had my follow up apppointment and everything is clear. My doctor was surprised I've only had one since I've been born, he said babies usually have 3-4 during their first year of life..so it sounds like you are doing well!! Rock on bud!

    ReplyDelete