Saturday, October 31, 2009

This is Halloween!

Friday, Oliver and I met up with Judith and Phineas for the My Gym Halloween party. My Gym is a relief for me. Oliver has been there enough now that he understands that it is safe. I get at least a half hour of cling-free time. That makes me one happy mommy! His favorite place there is this little house they have there. He is very territorial of "his" house! We also watched The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown movie. It is sure to be a Schulz Halloween tradition!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
Well, it is 8:30 and we have been out of candy for about a half an hour now. We dressed little Yoda up one last time. Before candy time, we carved our first pumpkins as a family. I forgot how fun carving pumpkins is! Bill mocked me for the amount of time I put into mine, but you can't rush pumpkin perfection! :) (Plus, there were a ton of pictures taken of our pumpkins, which I thought was kick a**!) Can you guess whose is whose? Mine on the left, Ollie's that I carved in the middle and Bill's on the right.

.
.
.





.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Schulz's did a little reverse trick or treating. Bill loaded up Oliver's one-eyed monster basket with his homebrew. We then went and handed out Spruce Stout to our neighbors. Once we went through our stout, we had a ton of tick or treaters! I'm so excited for next years fun!..
.

No comments:

Post a Comment